Veppo Vetta Tank Cartridge
Available Color: Clear
Available in pack of 5 Tank Cartridges
**Must be used with a Veppo Vetta Tank Atomizer
The Veppo Vetta Tank System
The Veppo Vetta Tank System is the ideal way to use your Veppo Vetta Personal Vaporizer.
The Tank Cartridge does not contain a fiber material to hold the e-liquid nicotine solution, only pure e-liquid is in the cartridge. This eliminates the burnt taste sometimes associated with standard cartridges. The Tank Cartridge also holds more e-liquid, which extends the time between refills.
The special designed Tank Atomizer makes direct contact with the e-liquid in the Tank Cartridge, resulting in more vapor and better flavor.
The Tank Atomizer is the atomizer and cover built together, so fewer pieces to assemble.
The Tank Atomizer comes in 5 colors to match your Veppo Vetta Personal Vaporizer. The Tank Cartridges are clear so you can see the amount of e-liquid remaining and when filling the cartridge.
The Veppo E-Liquid Nicotine Solution in the 10 mL bottle has a special dropper tip for easy filling of the Tank Cartridge.
Available Tank Atomizer Colors: Black, White, Stainless, Red, Blue
1. Remove the protective "dummy" cartridge from the Tank Atomizer. **Note: this cartridge cannot be filled with e-liquid. Discard it if you will not use it as a protective cartridge.
2. Screw the Tank Atomizer onto your Veppo Vetta battery.
3. Remove the rubber plug from the end of the Tank Cartridge.
4. Fill the Tank Cartridge with Veppo E-liquid Nicotine Solution only. Do not fill to the end of the Tank Cartridge, allow room for the rubber plug.
5. Place the rubber plug back into the end of the Tank Cartridge.
6. Insert the Tank Cartridge fully into the Tank Atomizer so that the seal on the rubber plug of the Tank Cartridge is pierced by the atomizer.
7. Draw on the Veppo Vetta and enjoy the large amount of vapor.
**Note: If you do not get much vapor and no flavor, the rubber plug on the end of the Tank Cartridge may not have been pierced. Try twisting the Tank Cartridge until it is pierced or remove the Tank Cartridge and pierce the rubber plug with a pin.
If you have any questions, please call our Service Ninjas at 888-566-1836